libgoya - possibly in kdelibs ?

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Wed Jan 16 15:55:46 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 16:15:08, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I get the impression from your email that you haven't actually looked
> at the module yet. Is that correct? If that is the case, why do you
> not object when you have no idea whether or not the module meets the
> criteria for inclusion to kdelibs?
>
> A quick search reveals that there are no techbase tutorials.

Before getting this into kdelibs, I will of course fully document its code and
write one or two techbase tutorials. After that I would move it. There is no
rush with this, because this is for 4.1, I was just asking, not doing the
thing tomorrow or the next day.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070