KCalendarSystemChinese - calendar for Chinese in KDE 4

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:31:55 GMT 2008

Hi, John,

Just got mail from Zhuo Meng, the author of ccal, he had relicensed
the code which I am using in my code under LGPL, including file,
moonphase.cpp, mphases.cpp, novas.cpp, novascon.cpp, solarterm.cpp,
solsys3.cpp, yearcache.cpp, lunaryear.cpp and misc.cpp. I didn't check
all header files which relate with those files. He had put new package
online, I had checked.
http://thunder.cwru.edu/ccal/ccal-2.4.tar.gz

By now, finally, I think the license issue is fixed. Then maybe we can
talk about next step, redesign the code of my class. Could you give me
any suggestion?

Regards,
Liang