[Kde-cvs-announce] KDE 4.0 Release Branch

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Jan 4 12:56:27 GMT 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> Just to clarify is the /branches/KDE/4.0 and /trunk/l10n-kde4 still frozen
> for tagging release or not?

branches/KDE/4.0 is currently under release-freeze, and will return to
stable-freeze (no BIC, bugfixes only, only minor string changes) after KDE
4.0.0 is released.

/trunk/l10n-kde4 is currently open for last-minute translation fixes. I`m
going to test the l10n tarballs now and will use the chainsaw for anything
that is broken.

We will branch /trunk/l10n-kde4 to branches/stable/l10n-kde4 when 4.0.0
tagging is finished (estimate tomorrow, 00:00 UTC). From that time on,
scripty will work on branches/stable/l10n-kde4 and ignore /trunk (which is
open for KDE 4.1 then). Separate announcement about that follows.

Greetings,
Dirk