Tagging Freeze for KDE 4.0.0

Gabriel C crazy at frugalware.org
Fri Jan 4 08:20:00 GMT 2008

Tom Albers wrote:

Hi,

> Reminder:
> Today (2008/01/03) at midnight UTC we start the Tagging Freeze for KDE 4.0.0.
>
> Only allowed changes: compile fixes; *reviewed* fixes of blocker bugs; changes
> needed to build the release tarballs.
>
> Please update your application version numbers today for a 4.0.0 release.
> For the translators: please no more translations permitted either.
>
> We will let you know when trunk is open again for 4.0.1 bug-fixing.

I've found a problem with krfb.

When one starts it from Kmenu it cannot be closed with 'Quit' anymore and need be killed manually from konsole.
This simply patch fixes the problem.

http://crazy.dev.frugalware.org/krfb.patch

I don't think this is an showstopper bug but an annoying one and it would be nice to have the fix for 4.0.0 .

> The Release Team.

Best Regards,

Gabriel