Tagging Freeze for KDE 4.0.0

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Fri Jan 4 03:03:08 GMT 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008 21:08:50, Tom Albers wrote:
> Reminder:
> Today (2008/01/03) at midnight UTC we start the Tagging Freeze for KDE
> 4.0.0.
>
> Only allowed changes: compile fixes; *reviewed* fixes of blocker bugs;
> changes needed to build the release tarballs.
>
> Please update your application version numbers today for a 4.0.0 release.
> For the translators: please no more translations permitted either.
>
> We will let you know when trunk is open again for 4.0.1 bug-fixing.
>
> The Release Team.

The problem with KPluginSelector has been fixed (that one was a blocker).
Green light for tagging.

The problem was that a bunch of .desktop files were translating a
should-not-be-translated X-KDE-PluginInfo-Category field.

Now all of them are fixed, all KDE modules (from kdelibs to extragear and
playground).

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070