Questions about root of the SVN trunk/

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:54:35 GMT 2008

I think we are still not at a moment of the discussion where we can
say those SVN layout modifications are useless, because those folders
are websites, and the trunk/ folder contains a www/ folder for this.

bugs.kde.org is a separate website as l10n.kde.org is, and however,
l10n.kde.org is stored in /trunk/www/areas/. It is just a question of
uniformity.

I think it could be useful because the first time someone navigate
into the SVN, it will help him if there are not thousands folders in
the root one.