kopete-otr review request

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon Feb 25 17:52:12 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I have moved the kopete-otr plugin to:
/trunk/kdereview/kopete/plugins/otr/

The code passes the krazy-test except one issue that I believe its better this
way.

I have provided a user documentation as a patch against the current svn kopete
docbook. Please let me know if you think it would be better to create a
separate one or change something to the layout. For convenience there is also
provided the already patched index.docbook in the docs dir.

The other parts of http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines are
fullfilled.

If possible, it would be great to move it into kopete.

Thank you,
Michael