Questions about root of the SVN trunk/

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 22:49:10 GMT 2008

On Monday 25 February 2008, Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kmusic
> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/klyx
> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kfte
Done.

> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kckde
OK, taking Aaron's comment into account, I made a tags/unmaintained/www directory and
moved it there.

> And maybe :
>
> svn mkdir https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/tags/unmaintained/1 -m "Create
> a folder for really old unmaintained apps"
> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdoc
Well it's not just KDE-1 stuff, it was used after that iirc and it was then used as the
basis for kalyptus. I don't exactly know where to put it. unmaintained/3 as in "it was
deleted after kde3" seems good enough to me.

> About devel-home :
>
> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/devel-home/kile
> https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/www/apps/ -m "Move Kile website"
There is no kile.kde.org, so I don't see the point in moving it to the real web area.
I moved it to the new tags/unmaintained/www instead.

> svn delete https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/devel-home -m "Remove
> old readme files"
Hmm, there's still stuff in there:
korganizer.wb/  (with quite some stuff)
kandy/ (ok, deleted)
kde-chile/ (hmm, three pictures from 2003 - moved to unmaintained/www)

What's korganizer.wb?