kdiamond to kdereview

Jeremy jeremy at scitools.com
Thu Feb 21 14:43:41 GMT 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 14:43:57 Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've moved KDiamond from playground/games to kdereview. I would like to
> move it to the kdegames module after the review period.
>
> A description of the program can be found at
> http://commit-digest.org/issues/2008-02-10/
>
> There was an issue with Qt 4.4 for which a fix has been added in r776827.
> Please report on further issues with KDiamond and your qt-copy build as I
> do not have one. (I'm using unstable openSUSE packages because of limited
> disk space.)
>
> Stefan Majewsky

This is very cool (I'm seriously considering not showing it to my wife because
I know she'll get addicted).  It seems to work ok, but I did get some warnings
in the console about deleting objects in the object's eventFilter or something

A couple suggestions:

Might want to make the timer restart when you switch modes (easy to hard, etc.
)

The animation was a bit jerky at times, not sure what could be done about that
and maybe that was some kinks in the 4.4 snapshot that have yet to be worked
out or something.

Jeremy