Can't build qt-copy on windows (pcre/system include paths)

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:16:40 GMT 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Benjamin Reed <rangerrick at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I can't build qt-copy on windows because I've another pcre.h installed
> on my system. The problem is that the path where my pcre.h is installed
> is needed by qt to link against dbus and openssl.
>
> The same problem occours for kurl.h needed by 3rdparty\webkit\webcore
> and maybe others :(

It appears that editing the .qmake.cache that's generated by configure
so that it uses QMAKE_CFLAGS_DEPS and QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_DEPS instead of
QMAKE_CFLAGS and QMAKE_CXXFLAGS, it works fine.

On the other hand, who knows how many people who are expecting the
current, specific (put it in the front) behavior.  Perhaps there
should be equivalent to -isysroot for configure which will put them
later on the list?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development