KColorCells fails on resizing rows/columns

Percy Camilo TriveƱo Aucahuasi orgyforever at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:02:18 GMT 2008

>Patch is starting to look good.
Thanks ; )

>The kdelibs coding style is more "brace on the same line" than "brace on
its own line", >though, so

In fact the original file doesn't had a good coding style ... any way you're
right, I had to use "astyle" and now the patch contain the changes to
KColorCells plus a coding style acoring to kdelib policies ;).

Thanks for all the help and tips ; ).

The commit is done now.

Greetings