KColorCells fails on resizing rows/columns

Percy Camilo TriveƱo Aucahuasi orgyforever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:20:51 GMT 2008

Hello this is a little class that shows a grid of colors using
positionToCell QTableWidgetItem, however in the private class of KColorCells
there was a member called "colors" (an array of colors), but is a "static"
data structure and QTableWidget is a "dynamic" component.

I mean when I change the number of rows or columns in QTableWidget there is
not a way to update the new size of colors (becouse is private) and the
result is a bug.

This patch has fixed that and allowed to change the number of columns or
rows without any kind of problems.

May I commit?

Greetings