Drag and drop of urls

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Sun Feb 10 11:03:06 GMT 2008

Hi list,
I have some dnd bug here, maybe someone can confirm.
Dragging and dropping a list of urls (multiple files) works fine within one
app for me.
But as soon as I drag from one app to another, I seem to get only one url in
the receiving app.
So for example dropping files from dolphin to konq only copies one of them.
(same behavior the other way around, or using gwenview etc...)
This is in trunk. I gave up after looking where the problem is after a few
hours.
Any hints appreciated.

Frederik

--