[draft-patch] Letting user disable builtin animations

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sat Feb 9 00:05:41 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Today I had some spare time, so I almost finished this work. Implemented at
the moment:

- KGlobalSettings has been adapted to this changes, of course.
- The KCM style additional checkbox and related stuff.
- KFileItemDelegate animations are enabled/disabled =>
Dolphin/Konqueror/Open/Save dialogs
- KImageFilePreview animations are enabled/disabled =>
Open/Save/Properties->Preview dialogs.
- KLineEdit clear button fade animation is enabled/disabled => many places
- KMainWindow animations are enabled/disabled => too many places

I still have to adapt:

- Konsole
- Plasma::Phase

Comments ?

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070