[draft-patch] Letting user disable builtin animations

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Feb 7 15:49:19 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> - KFileItemDelegate
> - KImageFilePreview
> - KLineEdit ? (need to check it)
> - Konsole (as pointed out on other thread about this issue)
- KFadeWidgetEffect

I agree with Hans that we should try to make the default value
(KDE_DEFAULT_ENABLE_BUILTIN_EFFECTS) not default to true but make it a bit
smarter.

I suggest to add another method:
static bool animationsEnabledDefault();
which returns true for now but can be made smarter later on.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de