Ligature

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Feb 6 12:51:40 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op dinsdag 5 februari 2008 04:19 schreef u:
> > Hello, I don't want to underestimate the great work that the ligature
> > team have done, but I wonder why KDE 4 have ligature.
>
> Please stay on topic. Ligature /is/ currently in KDE's extragear and is not
> building, that is the problem.
>
> The question if it's usefull or not can be discussed in #kde-cafe or
> somewhere else ;-)
>
> Toma

Well, calm down a little.
Tha fact is that not compiling doesn't mean that should not be in extragear
Our policy is clear that we're move applications no more maintained, and if is
the case of ligature, then should move. Otherwise we should warn the
maintainers about this.
There's no other reason to remove/move application from extragear.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer