New KMessageBox Style

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi orgyforever at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:12:00 GMT 2008

>The fact is that qt can do it, it dosent mess the readebility makes us look
>difrent from other systems, looks prety. So basacly those are my arguments
on
>the subject.

I fully agree.

However, seems that the usability and functionality of the messages are also
important. So, it's a good idea let the user chooses... I mean perhaps and
option called: "Improve Messages Box" in a module of KCM would be a nice
solution, if this option is disabled then "standar messagebox" will be
displayed and if this option is setted as true (maybe a RadioButton or
CheckButton) then KDE will use this kind of messagesbox with watermarks or
another effects ...

Greetings