kollision to kdereview

Andre Magalhaes andrunko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:21:12 GMT 2008

Hi,

While trying to build kdereview it fails with

In file included from
/home/andrunko/projects/kde/kdereview/kollision/main.cpp:15:
/home/andrunko/projects/kde/kdereview/kollision/mainwindow.h:13:27:
error: KGameDifficulty: No such file or directory
/home/andrunko/projects/kde/kdereview/kollision/mainwindow.h:41:
error: 'KGameDifficulty' has not been declared
/home/andrunko/projects/kde/kdereview/kollision/mainwindow.h:41:
error: expected ',' or '...' before 'level'

I don't have kdegames built and maybe kollision should check if
kdegames headers are installed, not sure.

BR

--
Andre Moreira Magalhaes (andrunko)
Jabber: andrunko at gmail.com