New KMessageBox Style

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Feb 5 09:02:10 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 00:02:14 Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Feb 4, 2008 7:32 PM, Marcel Partap <mpartap at gmx.net> wrote:
> > benchmark on-the-fly SVG (caching doesn't make sense with this does it?)
> > rendering displaying KDialogs ;)
> The last dialogues you want to use up extra CPU cycles are warnings and
> errors. If you were being serious, that idea is, imo, not very good. Sorry.

This is 2008 and if you worry about something that might add maybe ten
milliseconds once the dialog pops up then I'd suggest to optimize elsewhere
first. :-)

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz