New KMessageBox Style

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 5 02:36:06 GMT 2008

pinheiro wrote:
> After some work and coopeartion from Andras Mantia. we produced this idea for
> a solution...
>
> http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4612.png
>
> opinions..?

I think I'd prefer the icon top-aligned and the watermark more
bottom-aligned. (The watermark is ok in the smallest dialog, a bit too
high in the largest, and *much* too high in the medium-sized dialog. The
icon is proportionately too low.)

I think I'd like a bit more vertical space above and below the buttons.

I'm not sure what to do with small dialogs, suppressing the icon all
together doesn't seem good, but neither does making it smaller... maybe
it would look OK to crop it?

Other than that, not bad. I really like the justified text, incidentally
(justified text is so nice :-), easier to read...). However it might be
problematic with dialogs that show e.g. long file names that can't be
broken nicely.

--
Matthew
HIPPOS wallow slightly in the MUDDY RIVER
 > WALLOW IN MUDDY RIVER
You join HIPPOS.