kollision to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 4 20:20:52 GMT 2008

A Dilluns 04 Febrer 2008, Paolo Capriotti va escriure:
> Hi all,
> I've moved kollision from playground/games to kdereview. Kollision is a
> very simple game described here:
> http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-04-15/.
> I would like to move it to the kdegames module after the review period.
>
> Paolo Capriotti

Some things
 a) You have no Messages.sh hence your program is untranslatable
 b) Pressing p when no game is being played -> crash
 c) Your writeText function has to be reworked, it's not good practice to
segment messages that way, you should use \n as separator and have only 1
message so teams can decide the better way to translate, not concatenate 3
different messages.

Albert