New KMessageBox Style

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Feb 4 18:22:39 GMT 2008

Em Segunda, 4 de Fevereiro de 2008 18:09, o Anders Lund escreveu:
> On Monday 04 February 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> > It was somthing that i knew it would work based on my experience with the
> > theme and so...
>
> Is it theme specific?
The question was.... "Did you actually test with dark color schemes (very dark
background, light text)"
that was the anser i gess it works ... ofcourse i tested against the oxygen
widget set... wich is the defoult...
But what olds to be true here will be true elase were, the end result in other
themes will be very similar.. with probably beter uniform contrast...
--

core oxygen icon designer