New KMessageBox Style

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Feb 4 16:53:20 GMT 2008

Em Segunda, 4 de Fevereiro de 2008 15:47, o Anders Lund escreveu:
> On Monday 04 February 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> > Em Domingo, 3 de Fevereiro de 2008 23:33, o kde.braxton at gmail.com
escreveu:

> > > I like it:)
> > > I think this is a good start to making the message boxes very
> > > beautiful and distinctive while still preserving their purpose. One
> > > question though, how well does it work with other (i.e. darker) color
> > > schemes?
> >
> > rather well i supose, its an trasnparent image so its always somthing
> > that gets haded to somthing that is there so if the bg is black it gets a
> > bit of color on top...
>
> Did you actually test with dark color schemes (very dark background, light
> text)? And what about low contrast schemes?

No i did not at the time.
It was somthing that i knew it would work based on my experience with the
theme and so...
But since the question was asked i decided to try it :) oxygen looks rather
well on black, allways did :)

http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4612black.png

(dont pay to much atention t the text its not properly antyalaysed in a text
way its just the result of svg rendering....(

--

core oxygen icon designer