New KMessageBox Style

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Sun Feb 3 17:35:40 GMT 2008

On Sunday 03 February 2008 16:50:16 Pino Toscano wrote:
> > http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4612.png
> > opinions..?
> I still think placing a watermark below important text can in some cases
> make the text unreadable, while it should be readable in any condition. Was
> the usability team contacted and asked about this, or the artist team
> replaced it?

I think that in its current incarnation the watermark is subtle enough that it
won't affect the readability. In fact I'm quite sure that most people will
hardly notice it and it will only influence the experience in a good
subconscious way.

I like this version - I'd maybe try to make the watermark about 300-500%
larger so that you only see parts of the icon filling about 25% of the
message area on the right (so it would be kind of "echoing" the icon on the
left).

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz