New KMessageBox Style

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Feb 3 14:36:50 GMT 2008

Em Domingo, 3 de Fevereiro de 2008 13:17, o Richard Hartmann escreveu:
> On Feb 3, 2008 1:53 PM, pinheiro <nuno at oxygen-icons.org> wrote:
> > Decorative :) the questis about the right illustration is? Does it looks
> > good? or bad
>
> In its current state, I do not like it. As you say, it breaks the
> visual, which is,
> imo, not a good idea. Which is why I asked you to change the decorative
> aspect somewhat to see if I and/or others would prefer it that way.
>

> Richard
aligning everything doesent make stuf look normal it gives a ood look to its a
but ilke a perfect simatic face its ood.. you have to prake simetry to look
natural... that what ths image is doing braking the alignemts in a non
disruptive way, you should heven not notece the image all that much..
--

core oxygen icon designer