New KMessageBox Style

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Feb 3 12:53:00 GMT 2008

Em Domingo, 3 de Fevereiro de 2008 12:30, o Richard Hartmann escreveu:
> On Feb 3, 2008 1:19 PM, pinheiro <nuno at oxygen-icons.org> wrote:
> > After some work and coopeartion from Andras Mantia. we produced this idea
> > for a solution...
> >
> > http://nuno-icons.com/images/estilo/image4612.png
> >
> > opinions..?
>
> The left and right icons are not aligned, can you try putting them on
> the same heigth?
the right icon is pure decoration...
> Ideally, their center would be in the center of the dialogue.
dont agrea there the normal icons stands out more than the text that will be
the frist thing the user will see next we want him to read the text, so te
icon should be in the uper part of the dialog next to were the text
beguuins...
> Also,
> can you try aligning
> the right edge of the right icon with the right edge of the right-most
> button? Vice versa
again the right icon is decorativ... its suposed to breack alignemt (it looks
beter this way) notece that the text is aligned with the butons......
> for RTL, of course. Finally, if the window is too small to put the
> right icon behind the
> text in full, i.e. when it it is lapping under the buttons, it should
> probably be rescaled.
Decorative :) the questis about the right illustration is? Does it looks good?
or bad

--

core oxygen icon designer