New KMessageBox Style

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:12:47 GMT 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008 18:00:47 pinheiro wrote:
> Do you guys even bother to read what we say??? We are working on it as we
> mail...
pinheiro, I think you might skip the first section of Luciano's mail (the one
about "step in a wrong direction") - as it contains something that others just
said several times (no offence Luciano ;) ).

But the second part is of another type: it contains things you might want to
take into account *while working* on the new design :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.