A patchset for KSSL's error messages

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 1 17:00:25 GMT 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> at the suggestion of maelcum, I am sending my patchset to this
> list. It adds useful and, hopefully, understandable error messages
> for OpenSSL's verfiy routine[1]. You can also look at my bug
> report[2], where the attached files can also be found.

ksslcertificate.h is an installed header, so changing the values in the enum KSSLValidation
is not source+binary compatible. (Meaning: people upgrading only kdelibs would experience compilation
or runtime errors.)

Can you rework the enum change in a way that preserves the current values untouched,
and adds all the new values after them?