drf54321 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:41:47 GMT 2008
After spending some time in KDEreview, I think it's time for taking a decision
about the destiny of PolicyKit-KDE. Basically the decision, based on the
proposals we had in the last discussion, is whether going for a freeze except,
or place it in extragear to allow packaging for distros and throw it in trunk
for KDE 4.3.
I'd like to point again that this does not introduce new APIs or anything
critical, it's just a client for using PolicyKit inside KDE without the need
for the GNOME interface
After some discussion I'll do whatever was decided.
More information about the kde-core-devel