kephal cmake files issue

Aike J Sommer dev at aikesommer.name
Fri Dec 12 10:25:03 GMT 2008

Am Dienstag 09 Dezember 2008 22:43:06 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> Hi,
>
> I just had a look at the CMakeLists.txt for kephal in kdebase/workspace/,
> and they look a bit different.
> I.e. they don't use the KDE specific macros.
> Is there a reason for this, i.e. should it build also without KDE ?
> If so, it's ok, we just have to make sure everything is set up correctly
> (install dirs, RPATH, etc.).
> If not, it should be converted to the "normal" KDE style using the KDE4
> specific macros (since they handle e.g. RPATH setting and automoc
> automatically).
>
> Alex

Sorry for replying that late...

libkephal actually does not link with any kde-libs, i didnt see any benefit in
that, the kded-module obviously does, so there is no reason for its cmake-
files to be different...
kephald is a standalone version of the kded-module for development-purposes
and is neither linked to kde-stuff nor built by default!!

I dont really know my way around cmake tho, especially inside kde, so im not
sure what macros and such you mean... Could you tell me what to look for?? Or
if you want to, just correct what you think is wrong!!

:-)

--
Aike J Sommer
http://aikesommer.name/