changes to how kdepimlibs and kdebase/workspace are installed and found

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Dec 9 21:29:34 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Christoph Feck wrote:
> Am Tuesday 09 December 2008 01:42:14 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> > If you are working on a module which uses some stuff from
> > kdebase/workspace (i.e. kdeotys, kdeartwork, kdeplasma-addons), please
> > update both kdelibs and kdebase.
>
> What is the correct way to find/use/link with kwin decoration client
> library?

It seems I forgot them. I added now kwineffects, kdecorations, ksgrd and
kephal. I hope these are all libraries installed from kdebase/workspace/
which are supposed to be used also by other apps (i.e. which install also
headers).
So you have now:
KDE4WORKSPACE_KWINEFFECTS_LIBRARY, KDE4WORKSPACE_KWINEFFECTS_LIBS
KDE4WORKSPACE_KDECORATIONS_LIBRARY, KDE4WORKSPACE_KDECORATIONS_LIBS
KDE4WORKSPACE_KSGRD_LIBRARY, KDE4WORKSPACE_KSGRD_LIBS
KDE4WORKSPACE_KEPHAL_LIBRARY, KDE4WORKSPACE_KEPHAL_LIBS
(the LIBRARY and LIBS variables are identical)

If there are more missing, please let me know.

Alex