Res: kdereview exemption for PolicyKit-KDE

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:43:21 GMT 2008

On Monday 08 December 2008 15:59:46 dantti85-dev at yahoo.com.br wrote:

> Ok, so i'm here to ask to put it into KDEReview,
> there are a few things missing:
> - Some fixes in authorization Model
>   This includes a better function to grab an
>   index for a given action string.
> - Fix some leaks in the manager
> - Add a config for preferences of manager
> - Fix a bug (no crash), because QSocketNotifier
>   emits too many changes.

If nobody is against this, I would like to move it to kdereview now so that it
can get more attention for anyone who wants to review it, since it is now
stable and whatever its destiny will be it does no longer belong to
playground. If I don't get any negative feedback I will move it to kdereview
by tomorrow.

Cheers
Dario