KDE/kdelibs/kate/dialogs

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 20:37:28 GMT 2008

On Sunday 07 December 2008 16:05:36 Anders Lund wrote:
> We could discuss changing the dialog page(s) to make it fit small devices,
> although I believe that is a general discussion that affects more KDE
> applications than Kate.

It sure is. On the other hand, I see little other ways to address this problem
than to fix individual applications to not overflow on small screens. Making
stuff fit into 600px high displays should be pretty safe. (The Eee PC's screen
is 800x480 high, subtract a panel from that, there you go ...)

That doesn't say anything about the technical quality of this particular
commit, of course.
--
sebas