[Patch] Fix undeleted "static QFont *_font" in kglobalsettings.cpp

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Dec 4 19:16:48 GMT 2008

On Thursday 04 December 2008 17:46:47 Matthias Kretz wrote:
> Thiago, do you have any good reason other than the name?

Because we didn't mean it to be placed inside functions. It's called
K_GLOBAL_STATIC, not K_LOCAL_STATIC.

It works, sure, but we could decide to change it to something else, which may
not work in a function location.

  Senior Software Engineer - Nokia, Qt Software
  Qt Software is hiring - ask me
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358