Review needed: Add support of lzma in KDE

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Aug 28 18:53:43 BST 2008

On Sunday 24 August 2008, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> >in mandriva we use lzma to compress some tarballs, manpages, ... so we
> >needed to add support to lzma into KDE, which have been done by Per
> >Øyvind Karlsen
> >http://kenobi.mandriva.com/~neoclust/kdelibs-add-lzma-support.patch

Very cool. When I wrote FilterBase as base class for gzip + bzip2, I was wondering
"what are the odds that there is ever going to be another compression library
with a similar API?"  -- turns out that lzma has rather similar API so it fits --- very nice!
I like the implementation of readHeader too :-)

Patch looks good (apart from the things Thiago pointed out already)