More label alignment patches

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Aug 21 22:11:57 BST 2008

A Dimecres 20 Agost 2008, Celeste Lyn Paul va escriure:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008 17:58:01 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dimarts 19 Agost 2008, Celeste Lyn Paul va escriure:
> > > /home/kde/trunk/kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/kdm/background/bgdialog_ui.u
> > >i Changed label alignment (couldn't figure how to fix all of them
> > > though)
> >
> > The zip file seems to contain a broken patch
>
> See attached

Commited.

> > > /home/kde/trunk/kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/kxkb/kcmlayoutwidget.ui
> > > Changed label alignment in Switching Options tab
> >
> > Patch missing?
>
> See attached, although Designer added weird resize data to the ui file
> which ended up in the patch.  Is there a way I can strip that out so only
> the alignment changes are in the patch?  Sometimes only the changes I make
> are saved and sometimes all kinds of weird resizing data is saved as well.

Those size changes are sometimes because you resized the widget, sometimes
because the designer version used to create the widget was diferent and
sometimes just happen, but most of the times they are not a problem. :D

Commited.

> > > /home/kde/trunk/kdebase/workspace/krunner/lock/plasma/saverconfig.ui
> > > Changed label alignment
> >
> > Ok
> >
> > > /home/kde/trunk/kdebase/workspace/ksysguard/gui/SensorDisplayLib/ListVi
> > >ew Se ttingsWidget.ui Changed label alignment
> >
> > Ok (although imho the spacer in the buttons looks ugly in Oxygen,
> > centered title and contents totally to the left, but i'm not a usability
> > man)
>
> Well the widget blocks will always be aligned the to left.  Is there a way
> to make KColorButton bigger than the default size?  It was a little bigger
> in the original dialog, but the spacer resized them to something smaller.

You can always give the KColorButtons a bigger minimumsize width.

Albert