[kde-promo] KDE 3.5.10

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 12:46:25 BST 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 12:53:21 Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I will tag KDE 3.5.10 on tuesday, 19th and prepare tars for
> the packager. As the general interest in this release should
> be pretty limited, it will be in the hands of the promo team
> when the announcement fits best in the line of dot posts ;)

I guess by next Tuesday, it's less likely to be snowed under by the flurry of
Akademy posts, and journalists had some breathing time as well. (I saw news
sites with 2/3s of their frontpage articles being about KDE / Akademy :>).

So let's target Tuesday, 26th, noon-ish. You can start synching in the morning
then, and I'll have you confirm on IRC whether everything is in place. OK?
--
sebas