KGlobalSettings::documentPath returns empty string?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 15:05:03 BST 2008

Hi,

I have no idea what the xdg spec says, but documentPath returns an empty
string now when $HOME/Documents doesn't exist and one doesn't use the
user-dirs.dir file. (KGS now uses QDesktopServices::storageLocation
which does an existence check before returning the default of
$HOME/Documents)

I'm wondering wether that is intentional, as this just triggered a bug
in kdelibs (see my recent commit to kfile/) or something I should file
to TT and put a workaround into KGS

Andreas

--
Never look up when dragons fly overhead.