KsirK moved to kdereview

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Wed Apr 30 14:45:27 BST 2008

On 4/19/08, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:
> I just moved KsirK to kdereview for an inclusion into kdegames for KDE 4.1.
>
> KsirK is an implementation of the Risk board game. It is in playground since
> some time and is one of the most downloaded games at kde-apps. It already
> went to kdereview one time and was withdrawn due to some issues reported.

You might want to rethink the spelling. From experience with Amarok's
former name "amaroK", unusual capitalization will lead to a multitude
of problems, especially with the media.

Often your application will be miss-spelt Ksirk, KSirk, or any other
random combination. Also it tends to confuse users.

--
Mark