KPropertiesDialog. Useful graph ?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 30 01:06:16 BST 2008

Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> I suggest to have a look at both pie charts through the eyes of a person
> with red/green color deficit (and probably other less prevalent types
> of color blindness) e.g. with Vischeck [1] to find two colors that are
> easily distinguishable for most people. Obviously red + green is a very
> bad choice.

Bleh. Who needs vischeck? Use KMag ;-) It simulates all three
single-cone deficits and has a "monochrome" mode (the latter is based on
qGray and may or may not bear any resemblance to actual color-blindness,
whereas the other modes are supposedly based on actual research to the
best of my ability to find it and translate papers into actual code).

--
Matthew
Yesterday, I thought of the best .sig that has ever been contemplated.