KPropertiesDialog. Useful graph ? [2D]

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Sun Apr 27 23:43:27 BST 2008

On Saturday 26 April 2008 19:20:48 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Would about making it a bar like in the Partitions module in KInfoCenter?
> See http://frinring.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/kinfocenter-partitions.png
> for an impression. I like especially the critical size colourisation.

Me likes. This way, we could even combine fillstate (like 95%) and remaining
space (25GB on a 500GB disk). The green part of the bar would then be the
percentage, the remaining part is coloured depending on how much space is
left. So for the 500GB disk with 95% full, the free part would be yellow or
orange, for the 2GB disk with 5% left, it would be alarming red.

Or other colours.
--
sebas