KPropertiesDialog. Useful graph ? [2D]

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Apr 27 13:57:02 BST 2008

A Sunday 27 April 2008 12:40:45, Rafael Fernández López escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> If the decision now is to bring up a progress bar... I really think the
> progress bar should be the theme one.
>
> I am completely against of drawing a progress bar on ourselves. It kills
> consistency from my POV. If we draw a progress bar, it should be the theme
> one. In the case that you prefer that mockup, the progress bar at oxygen
> should be changed.
>
> Please tell me if you think I'm wrong.
>

> Bye and thanks,
> Rafael Fernández López.

well this is IMO not a progress bar i made it like this couse it visualy fills
the space much beter .. for the circular pie thing you need to place else
were and probaly redesign the intire UI. IM ok with that 2.
This was just my litle contribution to the question, the last thing I want is
to start more wars so I'm ok with any decicion you take. And heven to help in
any direction you think you should folow.
Again no more wars please im pretty tired as his.

--

core oxygen icon designer