to all CMake 2.6.0RC9 users: please update kdelibs/cmake/modules/ NOW !

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 26 20:07:46 BST 2008

On 26.04.08 19:48:55, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some KDE modules (kdepimlibs, kdesdk) use Boost, and cmake 2.6.0RC9 (no other
> version) has a problem in FindBoost.cmake, which causes cmake to fail when it
> runs on these modules.

I haven't seen problems with the FindBoost.cmake in kdevplatform/ so
far, so maybe we should move that one to kdelibs and when depending on
CMake 2.6 remove it. The on in kdevplatform works with CMake 2.4.8
(haven't tested earlier versions) and supports almost the same stuff as
the new FindBoost.cmake in CMake 2.6 RC9

Andreas

--
Be cheerful while you are alive.
		-- Phathotep, 24th Century B.C.