Akonadi move next monday.

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Apr 25 00:25:19 BST 2008

On Thursday 24 April 2008, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Thursday 24 April 2008, Will Stephenson wrote:

> > > I'd like, for selfish distro reasons, to make the move ASAP rather than
> > > Monday.  I'll do as much of the work as I can.  I'm coordinating with
> > > Kevin Krammer about this in #akonadi at the moment.  Does anyone
> > > object?
> > >
> > > Will
> >
> > It's done - if you have compile breakage in kdepimlibs or kdepim, install
> > kdesupport/akonadi.
>
> Thanks a lot Will!
> Since I tried this myself a few weeks ago, I know how much work this has
> been.
>
> Anyone with in-depth knowledge of our buildsystem is invited to help
> cleaning up kdesupport/akonadi/cmake since most of the things in there are
> currently copies from kdelibs/cmake

From a very quick look:
it seems you're using automoc, I guess that's the reason you have the
KDE4Macros.cmake, kde4_exec_via_sh.cmake and kde4automoc.files.in there.
I'm about to move automoc from kdelibs to kdesupport, once this is done you
can then get rid of these files.

Do you really need MacroAdditionalCleanFiles.cmake ? It shouldn't be
necessary.

Do you need the custom copy of FindQt4.cmake ? cmake 2.4.5 comes with a
FindQt4.cmake, which may be good enough for akonadi. Just try it and see if
it works for you.

Alex