Replace autogen.sh by autogen.py in l10n-kde4

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 21:10:01 BST 2008

Hi,

I already wrote to kde-18n-doc and they told me they will maybe consider
using a python rather than a shell script when k-c-d agrees.

The problem is the we can't use autogen.sh (it creates the
CMakeLists.txt) on windows - it's very slow and requires msys or cygwin.
Because of this I created a small python script available here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/emerge/portage/kde/l10n-kde4/autogen.py
If you don't like it it's ok - the only thing is that we (kde-windows)
have to maintain a separate script and once autogen.sh changes we have
to adopt autogen.py

Comments?
Christian