KBreakOut moved to kdereview.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 22 19:13:14 BST 2008

Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Matthew Woehlke
> <mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>> (Why is this discussion on k-c-d? Move it to kde-games, please!)
>
> The kdereview process has notifying kde-core-devel as a step.

Of course. Just so there isn't confusion, I understand and agree with
the *announcement* being more widely distributed. But IMO follow-up is
best directed to a more appropriate list (kde-games-devel in this case),
especially because those people might not read k-c-d. :-)

The previous sentence of course is also agreement with:

--
Matthew
I want to vote for a Conservative Democrat. Too bad they're about as