KDE/kdebase/apps/konsole/src

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:51:00 BST 2008

> Yes, but you must provide some interface for this, too,
> otherwise, nobody can use it :)

That is what the overrideShortcut() signal mentioned in the commit is
for.  See the testShortcutOverride() method in
kdebase/apps/konsole/src/tests/PartTest.cpp for an example.

I am collecting various extensions to the TerminalInterface defined in
kdelibs and implementing them as signals and slots in the KPart for the
moment.

Eventually (most probably KDE 4.2) when I know what people need, I will
write a replacement for the TerminalInterface interface in kdelibs.

Regards,
Robert.