bring speed back into KConfig

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Mon Apr 21 12:58:24 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:54:05PM +0200, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> I have question about using things like d->entryMap.keys() in
> KConfig::deleteGroupImpl(). Do we need to create the list at all?
> Perhaps it's enough to have one common loop instead of two, with an
> iterator instead of foreach().

don't bother with this stuff. thomas braxton already did half a rewrite
to a *proper* tree structure. unfortunately, it is not really ready and
he somehow vanished - that seems to be a common phenomenon for people
working on kconfig. if you want to work on this, i'll forward what i
received so far.

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.