Issues using KToolBarLabelAction

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 20 20:11:31 BST 2008

Moving to kde-core-devel as it's a bug in kde core libraries, please only
answer to k-c-d

A Diumenge 20 Abril 2008, David Boosalis va escriure:
> I wanted to put a label in a KToolBar. I reached for the
> KToolBarLabelAction class to do this.  Maybe I just don't get it or maybe
> the code below shows a bug.  Any advise appreciated.

Yeah it seems like a bug to me too, the attached patch #1 fixes the problem
for me.

Patch #2 fixes the fact that if you change the action text after showing the
toolbar the label is not updated.

Ok to commit both patches?

Albert