KBreakOut moved to kdereview.

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Thu Apr 17 15:17:57 BST 2008

On Wednesday 16 April 2008 23:27:20 Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
> Hi everybody!
> I just moved KBreakOut - a Breakout like game - to kdereview.
>
> My intention is to move it to kdegames after the review period, in time
> for the 4.1 release. If there are any issues please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> - fela

Fantastic. I've been playtesting KBreakOut for a couple of weeks now and it's
the perfect addition to kdegames. I've noticed but one bug however: If there
are two blocks sitting next to each other and are touching, if the ball comes
in at an angle and hits the point where they meet, the ball gets bounced back
directly the way it came (i.e. not following the law of reflection). It's as
if the ball has hit a concave 90° corner instead of a flat surface. This
particularly makes the level with the metal maze hard to do.

Apart from that, great game! I recommend everyone to try it out.

Regards,
Matt Williams